Tank of the Month CONTEST!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Premiumaq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately, we are not receiving enough tank submissions each week. Therefore, instead of choosing a winner every week, we are going to try and have a "Tank of the Month” contest.

There will be larger prizes involved this time instead of goody bags.

For the first monthly winner, I wanted it to be fair. Therefore, I want everyone to choose from the last 4 weekly winners and they will be October’s Tank of the Month Winner! Simply comment the number below.

Start sending me your pics to [email protected] for the month of November, and again old submissions are auto reentered. After October, I will send weekly reminder to submit. Also, if anyone is willing to share why you believe we did not receive very many submissions every week please let me know!

IMG_3493_zpsbasxvogx.png

MarkMikina.MampM.R2R_zpszoww4srg.jpg

Willz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a hard call, but I have to go with the NPS tank. That was something I had always heard about, but never considered doing myself. I may have to get another tank to go in that direction. Wow!

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a fantastic contest and a great way for reefers to show off their hard work and win some cool prizes. I would have entered my tank in the weekly contests but I just recently moved my tank into a new home and it's looking quite sad while everything's trying to recover and re-acclimate. All of these entries are amazing and worthy of winning. I would have to cast my vote for tank #2 only because the NPS tank is intriguing to me and of course, it's stunning. I can't wait to enter my tank in a future monthly contest!

tj w

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will go for number 2 as well. That NPS tank is stunning

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%