Tank Stand - what is the color and matching cabinet suggestions

joe-ejs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I am hoping someone can help. Attached is a picture of my tank stand. I believe the color is some version of "cherry something". I want to buy a small cabinet to set to the right of the tank, where I will move all my electronics, cords, etc (currently on the floor...bad idea). Anyway, I am hoping to find a cabinet very close in color matching. I was wondering if anyone else has this tank stand and know what the true color name is (I bought it used).

Also, I am looking for a small cabinet, probably 15-17" wide and about 36" tall, with a front access door. I am looking online for it and Amazon has many. I was curious if anyone else has gone down this path and what you ended up getting. Because it sits in my living room, it needs to be pleasing to the eye, so I cannot buy something that does not have a access door..

Thanks in advance for any advice / suggestions

Tuan’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I bought this to house my dosers and dosing containers. I drilled holes in the back to route the tubes and power cords. Comes in different colors as well. I paid $36 but its up to $38 now

1660226904928.png

OP
OP
J

joe-ejs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this to house my dosers and dosing containers. I drilled holes in the back to route the tubes and power cords. Comes in different colors as well. I paid $36 but its up to $38 now

1660226904928.png

Thanks!. This is pretty much what I have been looking at. Also realized I forgot to attach the picture of my tank stand, showing the color that I am trying to match.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 37 54.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 37 54.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • None.

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.8%
Back