Tank Trials - Ultra Low Maintenance where's the list of what's in the tanks?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Ezduzt_nyc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I watched this series and really enjoyed it. Just wondering if you posted what each tank ended up having in hardware and live stuff, please?

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I watched this series and really enjoyed it. Just wondering if you posted what each tank ended up having in hardware and live stuff, please?

Hey there!

Unfortunately we didn't compile a list of gear that each tank ended up with. We've stuck with nearly all the equipment that Ryan mentioned in the individual episodes, with some changes like H160s versus H380; No refugiums at all; ULM SPS was taken down; Kalk reactors are being replaced; etc... Since it's been such a moving target, it's pretty hard to keep a solid list of gear we're using, however the concepts Ryan detailed in the series are still spot on and we're seeing the success specifically on the Softy tank (which is the only tank that hasn't changed since the ULM series). :)

OP
OP
E

Ezduzt_nyc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! So can you list out what you have in the successful Softy tank at present?

Inquiring minds, etc.

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back