Tank upgrade

Adamacid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well i just got a new 50 gal glass bow front, and got all my live rocks, sand, and fish moved in. also got some more LEDs in the mail. (BTW Tim if you get this in time i will try to leave my front door unlocked the day they arive, Tuesday, so if i'm not home you can put them inside the door.) looks great so far but now all the live rock i had looks so inadequit lol. But im happy that i got some more room. :bigsmile:. also in a week so, after my lights show up, im am going to order some clean up crew stuff, probly from Saltwaterfish.com because of all the deals that give free shipping. never ordered from them so let me know what you think about them, and if you want to get anything with my order.

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very cool! We need some pics!

OP
OP
A

Adamacid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
100_1400.jpg
100_1391.jpg
Sorry there is something going on with my camera i will put up better photos of the tank, rock work, sump and all that, once i fix/get a new cam. if you click them they will zoom. sorry about being a forum nub, or i would just make them big, but this is the 1st forum i have been on. oh and the tang is matts, im just baby sitting because, the tang he already has picks on it. once it dbls in sizes its right back to his tank.

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like you're off to a good start. If you need to some additional rock to add into your tank let me know. I've got some dead I can make you a good deal on.

OP
OP
A

Adamacid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ive got about 20-30 lbs curing right now, but thanks for letting me know in case i ever do have the need.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 31 35.6%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 9.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 21 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back