Tanks for Sale in St. Louis Area (Glen Carbon)

Huff747

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I upgraded tanks and will be taking these two down shortly. The fish have been moved just ran out of time to get snails/hermits/corals out and get them emptied over the weekend.

First tank is a 6ft 125 gallon dual overflow. $400 for tank/stand/plumbing only. Sump is $150. Still running with heat, skimmer, etc until I move the rest of the snails and hermits. Have glass tops as well as DIY screen tops. Been running for just over a year and I am the 2nd owner.

Second tank is a 40 gallon breeder drilled with Synergy Reef overflow and includes plumbing if you want it, DIY 20 gallon long sump, and DIY stand that's overbuilt as thought maybe I'd upgrade to a 75 gallon on the same stand. Asking $250, can include DIY screen top as well if desired. Still running with heat, skimmer, light, etc until I move the last couple corals out. Been running just short of 2 years and I built/purchased equipment.

Other equipment that is also potentially available.

From the 125 gallon:
-Reef Octopus 200-Int Skimmer
-Eheim Jager Heaters (2)
-Jebao DC Return pump

From the 40 gallon:
-Bubble Magnus Curve 5 Skimmer
-Eheim Jager Heaters(2 or 3)
-Sicce 2.0 return pump

IMG_7062.jpg

IMG_7063.jpg

IMG_7069.jpg

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back