Taste the rainbow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Djtonton

Saltwater Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the sand in your tank blue?? Everything is super blue do you have a picture that hasnt been edited. What color is your sand normally??

OP
OP
hcker99

hcker99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the sand in your tank blue?? Everything is super blue do you have a picture that hasnt been edited. What color is your sand normally??

Hi Djtonton

First off the pic isn't edited. It was taken with a Samsung galaxy S4 with an orange gel filter to remove some of the blue. The tank runs ocean revive leds and we only run blues. So before you acuse someone of editing photos ask.

Djtonton

Saltwater Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Djtonton

First off the pic isn't edited. It was taken with a Samsung galaxy S4 with an orange gel filter to remove some of the blue. The tank runs ocean revive leds and we only run blues. So before you acuse someone of editing photos ask.

im pretty sure my first question was do you have blue sand? Im sorry for accusing you of editing it but its super blue most of the times due to editing. Sorry Sir . I also have OR lights and dont really have any issues with the blues must just be how i run them or how i decide to take pics of my corals.

ps the gel didnt take away the blue

Last edited:
OP
OP
hcker99

hcker99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry i just wnated to see if you had a normal photo thats all i was asking

Hi Djtonton

No worries. Sorry about getting so defensive. The last thing I want to be known as is one of those sellers who plays the photoshop game.

These echinatas are in our low light colony tank. So to prevent these and our chalices from burning up the lights run blues at 50% and no whites. Which explains the blue looking sand.

I'll snap a pic tomorrow under the whites.

Thanks
Mark S.

Djtonton

Saltwater Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Djtonton

No worries. Sorry about getting so defensive. The last thing I want to be known as is one of those sellers who plays the photoshop game.

These echinatas are in our low light colony tank. So to prevent these and our chalices from burning up the lights run blues at 50% and no whites. Which explains the blue looking sand.

I'll snap a pic tomorrow under the whites.

Thanks
Mark S.

Sounds good and just to clarify i didnt mean for it to sound like you were photoshoping kinda came off that way. either way the piece looks awesome are you selling the colony or just a frag if so any prices?

OP
OP
hcker99

hcker99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are selling the colonies for $120 each. The colonies look so nice I'd prefer not to frag them up.

OP
OP
hcker99

hcker99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fedex shipping within 200 miles of 08527 is $25. Fedex priority overnight to the rest of the country is $55. We also do free shipping over $300.

OP
OP
hcker99

hcker99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here some cell pics of these beauties with the white leds turned on. Looks pretty close to me.

Djtonton

Saltwater Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow those look way better under the whites. Super super nice. Where is the best place to find what else u have for sale. I went to your website but there's not much so I look at Facebook and send u a msg?

OP
OP
hcker99

hcker99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow those look way better under the whites. Super super nice. Where is the best place to find what else u have for sale. I went to your website but there's not much so I look at Facebook and send u a msg?

Thx Djtonton. The best thing to do is take a look at our pics on Facebook and message me with anything you like. The website is a work in progress.

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice stuff bro! I have been think of using some of that blue sand myself :bigsmile: JK

Last edited:

joekool

Mixed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it was cereal I would eat that rainbow. Darn it now look what you did I got to go get the fruit loops out and have a bowl. Or lucky charms. Lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
hcker99

hcker99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it was cereal I would eat that rainbow. Darn it now look what you did I got to go get the front loops pup and have a bowl. Or lucky charms. Lol

Don't forget those fruity pebbles.......acro :)

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back