TCK 2019 Anniversary Livesale November 16th and 17th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Is this your first time buying from a TCK Reef2Reef Livesale?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AFTER SALE GOING ON NOW 25% OFF EVERYTHING ON SITE!
75242184_418673282402632_4751455361024655360_n.png

1080x1080c.png

Details:
This is going to be a big one! Starting Saturday 11/16/2019 @ 3PM EST we will be posting 50-100+ frags all at once every half hour-hour FLASH sale style until about midnight. We will continue Sunday 11/17/2019 at 3pm EST. Coral photos will be posted here in this thread with links to the tckcorals.com website to make your purchases. These corals will be priced pre-discounted. And as always we will have some SWEET $5.00 frags in the mix!

All purchases must be made through the website. All purchases are final. No coupons, store gift cards, credits, substitutions or additional discounts will be applied to live sale corals unless they are offered during the sale. In the event of a double sale, we will either send a duplicate or offer a refund. If you have any questions please reach out to us before making a purchase. Please register with the site ahead of time. Send us an email to [email protected] if you need assistance

Giveaway: Details in the post below

Shipping can be pre-purchased for $35 Fedex Priority Overnight, or $21 for NYS and nearby states. No combined shipping with orders outside of this sale unless arranged via email ([email protected]). No piggyback shipping. No free shipping during the sale. We only ship to the continental US. Modules available HERE. At the end of the sale, we will consolidate orders, and use the most recent delivery date chosen. Please email us with any questions

Ship outs will begin Tuesday as we will need time to process and organize orders

Local pickup will be available at A Reef Creation retail location with 48 hours advance notice. No Exceptions

*Excludes shipping module purchase

Last edited:
OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giveaway Details:

Grand Prize Giveaway:
We will be giving away a Neptune Systems Trident during this sale event. To enter into this giveaway, all you have to do is make a qualified purchase* during the sale event and post a photo of your favorite tank inhabitant (or equipment if it's a new tank) right here in this thread!

We will make a thread for the giveaway after the livesale concludes.

Shipping Pre-purchase Giveaway:
We will also be entering everyone who registers with the site, likes us on facebook and purchases a shipping module into a drawing for a $200 credit/gift certificate code. The drawing will be 1 hour before the sale starts

*Excludes shipping module purchase and $5 Corals

Last edited:

Taylor Hahn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow these are amazing I think I’ll try To get one of the rarer more expensive frags as I absolutely love the way they look. I’ve just been super scared to spend the money on one and it just dies soon after it. But my tank as well as myself have gotten better so I’m ready to take the plunge but only if I’m fast enough to nab one

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giveaway details updated and shipping module link added. More teasers coming shortly

CMO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are some really gorgeous photos. I'm going to have to buy some from you sooner than later and see if they look like that in real life. ;)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Amazing corals!
Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 36 53.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 37 55.2%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • None.

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 9.0%

Back