TCK 5th Annual Anniversary Livesale Official Thread - Saturday + Sunday November 13th and 14th @ 12pm EST!! 2000+ Frags, Giveaways and More!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

emir

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey TCK any more Deadpool blastos available in this live sale?

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TCK Corals do you have a colony pic of the troll hair frag I just snagged?
DSC_0192.jpg

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They’ve said in the past to check the website at :27 and :57 of each hour for the new drops. They have to post to the site before they can get generate link to post here from what I understand. Think this thread is more for discussion between patrons.

I start refreshing the website around 26 and 56 minute marks. Still haven’t gotten a 5er though…
yep, they historically would take a few extra minutes to load. This weekend they are loading right away hence the slightly early drops

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it just me or did that last troll hair not look like a troll hair?
just posted a new updated colony pic in post #323. There is a massive variance between older branches and new growth tips. We cut a few from both sections of the mother colony for this sale

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 62.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back