TCK 5th Annual Anniversary Livesale Official Thread - Saturday + Sunday November 13th and 14th @ 12pm EST!! 2000+ Frags, Giveaways and More!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK since it's over just send ma a nub of hairy troll lol. Thank you for a great sale really enjoyed it Luke always. Can't to get my frags
Thanks for participating in another one of our livesales! We'll have more troll hair tenuis again in the near future

Creggers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to take a moment to thank @TCK Corals for one of if not the healthiest shipment of corals I've ever received. All of the acros had PE in the bag! Not only that but the doorbuster torch I received had two heads on it :eek:;Pompus.

I dipped everything and saw zero pests which is always really encouraging, and everything opened up quickly when placed in the tank.

Thanks again guys and can't wait for the next sale !!

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to take a moment to thank @TCK Corals for one of if not the healthiest shipment of corals I've ever received. All of the acros had PE in the bag! Not only that but the doorbuster torch I received had two heads on it :eek:;Pompus.

I dipped everything and saw zero pests which is always really encouraging, and everything opened up quickly when placed in the tank.

Thanks again guys and can't wait for the next sale !!
Thanks for the feedback! Glad everything arrived and opened up :)

ReefMagnet

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cross my fingers and hope Fedex will show up today...my box is full of gem acro from this sales. I dont want lose them :(
1637282538736.png

Jaredilo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cross my fingers and hope Fedex will show up today...my box is full of gem acro from this sales. I dont want lose them :(
1637282538736.png
This happened to me today too. FedEx overnight usually delivers mid morning. Tracking updated to delivery by 1. Then same as yours by end of day. Finally came just before 4. Good news all corals were in excellent shape just like every other from @TCK Corals

ReefMagnet

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This happened to me today too. FedEx overnight usually delivers mid morning. Tracking updated to delivery by 1. Then same as yours by end of day. Finally came just before 4. Good news all corals were in excellent shape just like every other from @TCK Corals
good for you...it's 7pm here and still no sign of Fedex :(

Bmasculine

Serial SPS murderer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1637282538736.png
The last three shipments I’ve had come from @TCK Corals have Been 2-3 days for delivery this is no fault of TCK, fed ex is simply horrible. 3 days for the last one I went to the sorting center and walked to the back to get the package myself because they said no one was available to look for it. Almost had the cops called on me. Here I am again took off work yesterday and no package. Out of town today and won’t be back till late tonight. Just checked status and still says delayed. I’m not gonna freak out on anyone this time, but unfortunately I will probably stop ordering livestock from anyone that uses fed ex.

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The last three shipments I’ve had come from @TCK Corals have Been 2-3 days for delivery this is no fault of TCK, fed ex is simply horrible. 3 days for the last one I went to the sorting center and walked to the back to get the package myself because they said no one was available to look for it. Almost had the cops called on me. Here I am again took off work yesterday and no package. Out of town today and won’t be back till late tonight. Just checked status and still says delayed. I’m not gonna freak out on anyone this time, but unfortunately I will probably stop ordering livestock from anyone that uses fed ex.
Geez,

please let us know how everything arrives post delay. Very sorry :(

Bmasculine

Serial SPS murderer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Package arrived late Friday evening, acclimated everything a little longer than normal, no dip didn’t want to add extra stress. Got everything in the tank for a day now and the only thing struggling is my jolt frag, not bad 1 out of 11. Crazy these pieces have only been in the tank for a day and they were shipped Wednesday. Just goes to show the health and quality of @TCK Corals. But Fed Ex though

Back