TCK/ARC Livesale November 17th and 18th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This sale will be held in The Coral Kings forum here on Reef2Reef
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/2nd-annual-tck-arc-joint-livesale-november-17th-18th.499876/

It's once again that time of year for the TCK/ARC joint livesale right here on Reef2Reef!
We would also both like to take the time to thank Reef2Reef and the R2R Community for all of the support over the years.

DETAILS:
TCK & ARC Joint Live Sale
Saturday November 17th 2018 starting @ 6pm EST
Sunday November 18th 2018 starting @ 6pm EST

There will be many great deals to be had on everything and tons of $2-5 frags!

Giveaways will be posted throughout the sale.

Rules:

We will post up 3-5 photos at a time. Each photo will have a name, be numbered and priced. First person to post the Item number on the thread gets the coral. Please only post one Item number per post. We will hit "LIKE" on the post to notify the customer. Please only bid if you plan on making a purchase.

We will message each customer with payment/shipping options. Preferred payment method is PayPal and Square.

Shipping is a flat rate of $35 Fedex Priority Overnight. No combined shipping with orders outside of this sale. No piggy back shipping. We only ship to the continental US.

*Every shipped box will also have a freebie frag included on top of all purchases.*

Local pickup is available @ A Reef Creation. Please message RandyO at the end of the sale or call the shop during store hours to arrange pick up.

graphic1-jpg.886962

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back