TCK Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale! 50% off ALL WYSIWYG! Up to 80% off Doorbuster Stock Corals!! Starting @ Midnight 11/26 EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BrianReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@TCK Corals , have you guys seen your green splices encrust and develop any red? I bought one from you and it’s doing great (but no signs of red), and I’ve seen other sellers on the forum state if the frag has no red it is unlikely to develop to full splice potential. Any thoughts or observations?

Jeff Jarry reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TCK Corals , have you guys seen your green splices encrust and develop any red? I bought one from you and it’s doing great (but no signs of red), and I’ve seen other sellers on the forum state if the frag has no red it is unlikely to develop to full splice potential. Any thoughts or observations?
I was wondering the same thing too. I'm glad you ask

chyeaboy2007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heres the first 10 orders! If one of these is your order number, please send us an email to [email protected]. We’ll reach out to the winners this weekend. We will be doing another giveaway like this cyber monday!

And with the order number will that be the way you pick what you want so like number 15473 pick first and then so on so fourth

trmiv

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So is the insane long tentacle indo gold insane because the tentacles are insanely long or because it’s insanely cool gold?

Drendo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heres the first 10 orders! If one of these is your order number, please send us an email to [email protected]. We’ll reach out to the winners this weekend. We will be doing another giveaway like this cyber monday!

Holy crap, I made it!

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So is the insane long tentacle indo gold insane because the tentacles are insanely long or because it’s insanely cool gold?
Insanely long but under higher lighting it can get quite gold

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s a toss up. There is a thread here on r2r where some have experienced the red come through

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did I miss the last TCK sale winner drawing for the. XR radion I have been on so many sales can't keep up lol
We will be doing that drawing shortly on the other thread. We just announced the amazeballs shipping giveaway a few days ago

trmiv

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I picked up a Pink Cadillac and a Therman’s Rainbow on the order that I won the splice or torch with last night. Looking to add a few more things today. I don’t have much red in my tank so I was looking at the Red Titan Stag, Kaleidoscope and the Red Ferrari. Anyone with experience with these?

I was also looking for some lower light acros (180-220 par) to fill in some lower areas in my tank. Any suggestions there?

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And with the order number will that be the way you pick what you want so like number 15473 pick first and then so on so fourth
We have enough of both for each winner to choose. We will reach out to the winners soon to get everything set up

Drendo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I picked up a Pink Cadillac and a Therman’s Rainbow on the order that I won the splice or torch with last night. Looking to add a few more things today. I don’t have much red in my tank so I was looking at the Red Titan Stag, Kaleidoscope and the Red Ferrari. Anyone with experience with these?

I was also looking for some lower light acros (180-220 par) to fill in some lower areas in my tank. Any suggestions there?
I love my Kaleidoscope. The larger the frag gets, the more interesting it gets.

Newguy101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had one a couple months ago... VERY long tentacles so make sure you have the space(mine were reaching about 10 inches) The torch is beautiful tho and it was splitting into 4 heads the day I got it from TCK. Unfortunately after about 4 months, I had to move it to a different tank due to me underestimating how long the tentacles get and it died on me, but I just purchase another one for my euphyllia tank.

trmiv

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I love my Kaleidoscope. The larger the frag gets, the more interesting it gets.
That’s a nice looking one for sure. I may grab one.
I had one a couple months ago... VERY long tentacles so make sure you have the space(mine were reaching about 10 inches) The torch is beautiful tho and it was splitting into 4 heads the day I got it from TCK. Unfortunately after about 4 months, I had to move it to a different tank due to me underestimating how long the tentacles get and it died on me, but I just purchase another one for my euphyllia tank.
That’s crazy! I don’t think I’d have the room. I have a green indo torch now and I had to build it an elevated Platform to keep it away from stuff.

Back