TCK Coral Flash Frag Frenzy Live Event | Monday Feb 27th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CODY-LONG-BANNERS.gif

GAME REMINDER
TCK CORAL NAMES

title gif.gif

The Flash Frag Frenzy sale on Monday is going to have some electric deals, including many of TCK's own brand of corals! The first five corals are going to be TCK brand corals, but which ones? Post your guess of which five TCK brand corals will be post first during the sale starting at 6pm ET. For each correct guess, you get a point. The person with the most points wins a $30 GIFT CARD!!!

One guess per person, per day. In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

Last edited:

KIKe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried to email TCK coral about my order but I never get a respond, it has been more than a month, I am wondering if I am emailing to the wrong address? I don't think I am sending email to the wrong person but it has been a month and I still have a bunch of order not shipped.

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried to email TCK coral about my order but I never get a respond, it has been more than a month, I am wondering if I am emailing to the wrong address? I don't think I am sending email to the wrong person but it has been a month and I still have a bunch of order not shipped.
PM sent

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CODY-LONG-BANNERS.gif

GAME REMINDER
TCK CORAL NAMES

title gif.gif

The Flash Frag Frenzy sale on Monday is going to have some electric deals, including many of TCK's own brand of corals! The first five corals are going to be TCK brand corals, but which ones? Post your guess of which five TCK brand corals will be post first during the sale starting at 6pm ET. For each correct guess, you get a point. The person with the most points wins a $30 GIFT CARD!!!

One guess per person, per day. In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

Last edited:

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CODY-LONG-BANNERS.gif

GAME REMINDER
TCK CORAL NAMES

title gif.gif

Last edited:

Wakenbaker420

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Day 3 coral picks
Tck insane flame tip goni
Tck rainbow goni
Tck long tentacle indo gold torch
Tck Balrog
Tck rainbow yodas

Missro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Day 3

TCK Sour Tye Dye Chalice
TCK Toxic Swirl Chalice
TCK Burning Passion Tenuis
TCK Orange Immolation Tenuis
TCK Lemoncake

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CODY-LONG-BANNERS.gif

GAME REMINDER
TCK CORAL NAMES

title gif.gif

Last edited:

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CODY-LONG-BANNERS.gif

GAME REMINDER
TCK CORAL NAMES

title gif.gif

Last edited:

rock0126

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
amazeballs goni
tck thunderbirds
marvin the martian acro
tck sour tie dye chalice
tck solar beam acro

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back