TCK CORALS Anniversary Live Sale Continues This Saturday Nov 12th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They emailed me. We will figure something out I’m sure. I’ve never had an issue with previous orders. The store is closed or I’d have called instead of posting here
Emailed you back

KIKe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They emailed me. We will figure something out I’m sure. I’ve never had an issue with previous orders. The store is closed or I’d have called instead of posting here
i think that one is even better, more mixed colors, the skeleton would be the old wound, it will grow back.

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My order delivered today and I am sooooo happy. I have never received a coral package this big before. My wife gave me the stink eye when she saw me bringing it in.

1000000473.jpg

TCK wildcard had lots of polyp entension IN THE BAG. Never seen an acro so happy after shipping. Here it is after 15 mins in the tank. Just wow!!!
1000000472.jpg

Check out the Christmas color on the Princess Peach. And the polyp extensions!
1000000471.jpg

I think I may have overdone it. This is just the acros....I have another rack for the zoas and LPS I got....
1000000470.jpg

There was a slight hiccup with my order but TCK responded quickly to my email and all is well.

Out of the 10+ vendors I have used on R2R, TCK takes the top spot. Can't wait for their Black Friday sale!
Wow everything looks great! Thanks sharing the photos and participating in our Anniversary sale!!

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my order today and impressed by the packaging! All corals opened shortly after being introduced to my tank
Thank you so much for the feedback! Glad everything arrived safely and in good health

Jackie Lowery

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else have the shipping day you ordered come and go without hearing anything about your order?.. two emails sent unanswered.

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else have the shipping day you ordered come and go without hearing anything about your order?.. two emails sent unanswered.
Hi Jackie,

Sent you an email

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Crazy week of shipping! If anyone has an issue with their orders please shoot us a PM or email. Thanks again everyone!

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back