TCK Corals Oktoberfest Livesale Going On NOW! | September 10TH | 11TH Games, Prizes, Giveaways, $1 and $5 Frags and More!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Remember, there are TWO grand prizes up for grabs. The person I picked first gets to pick first and the second person I picked gets whichever item is left.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
dollar.gif

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We’d like to thank everyone who participated in the Oktoberfest sale this weekend! Huge thanks to @Coral Websites and @CodyBot for running such an amazing sale! Aftersale is live now - don’t forget those shipping modules to secure your delivery dates.

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did everyone buy a box? There is no free shipping during a Live Sale so please be sure to get one so that we don't have to delay the delivery of your order. Even if you are picking up local, you must select a a date.​

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 48 55.2%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 26 29.9%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back