• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

TCK Corals, very disappointed in the anniversary sale!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Daddy-o

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Redwood City, Ca. 94062 (San Francisco Bay Area)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont understand how I can buy a specific coral and a week later get a notice that my order has shipped then get a notice from PayPal that the exact coral I bought was oversold. I really only wanted one coral but added 2 others to make shipping worthwhile. Had someone bothered to send me an email saying they didnt have the coral I wanted, I would have cancelled my order. Now I feel like I just wasted almost $80.

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont understand how I can buy a specific coral and a week later get a notice that my order has shipped then get a notice from PayPal that the exact coral I bought was oversold. I really only wanted one coral but added 2 others to make shipping worthwhile. Had someone bothered to send me an email saying they didnt have the coral I wanted, I would have cancelled my order. Now I feel like I just wasted almost $80.
@Daddy-o please send us a pm so we can discuss options available for you.

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Sorry that you are disappointed with the anniversary sale. What was the order #?

We do our best to fill any items that may have been purchased by multiple customers at the exact same time, however sometimes we aren’t able to fill with duplicate pieces. In that event we refund or credit the buyer for the piece.

Regards,
Dan

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back