TCK Fall Flash Sale!!! - New Releases, Giveaways, Lots of $5 and $10 Frags - Aftersale Ends Sunday 10/3 @ 11:59pm EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Bmasculine

Serial SPS murderer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a TCK Insane Flame Tip Goni from the after sale in early Sept, amazing reds.
Looking for another Goni but different, thinking about a Combustion. Any other options to keep an eye out for?
I have the TCK rainbow, the combustion, and the fireballz. The combustion is super bright but it is a short tentacle Goni. Not sure if you knew that. My fireballz grows like crazy and is beautiful, bright pink body with yellow polyps. Mine probably sits in a little higher light than where most people would place and has developed blue at the very end of the yellow polyps. It’s one of my favorite pieces.

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

ReefMagnet

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the TCK rainbow, the combustion, and the fireballz. The combustion is super bright but it is a short tentacle Goni. Not sure if you knew that. My fireballz grows like crazy and is beautiful, bright pink body with yellow polyps. Mine probably sits in a little higher light than where most people would place and has developed blue at the very end of the yellow polyps. It’s one of my favorite pieces.
I have yellow center, combustion, spaceball, rainbow and most fav amazeball. They are nice Goni. Eyeing the red glitter Goni now

Jaredilo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome - I'll try to grab one of the fireballz!!!

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a reminder folks if you're in the following states you can pick IN STATE SHIP MODULE

• Shipping In-State in NY, and nearby states is CT, DE, MA, MD, MI, NH, NJ, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV costs $21 via Priority Overnight FedEx.

JGT

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a reminder folks if you're in the following states you can pick IN STATE SHIP MODULE

• Shipping In-State in NY, and nearby states is CT, DE, MA, MD, MI, NH, NJ, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV costs $21 via Priority Overnight FedEx.
And to confirm, we then add the coral we purchased to an existing order by putting in existingorder and add it to the shipping module order. Correct?

Jaredilo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And to confirm, we then add the coral we purchased to an existing order by putting in existingorder and add it to the shipping module order. Correct?
Correct - everything I got so far has also been placed into a new order with all items combined

ppatches24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TCK Corals Ring ring, ring ring. Calling on behalf of INSBC (I need a Skittle Bomb Cyphastrea Inc.) Leaving you this important message. that people out here are looking for them. Ok thank you have a good day. Also you cars extended warranty is probably expired if you want that renewed too.

happyhourhero

Burner of the Tips
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I
@TCK Corals Ring ring, ring ring. Calling on behalf of INSBC (I need a Skittle Bomb Cyphastrea Inc.) Leaving you this important message. that people out here are looking for them. Ok thank you have a good day. Also you cars extended warranty is probably expired if you want that renewed too.
You are probably safe. They seem to drop a few on their sales. Great coral!

nsmyers64

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Already saw a nice peice for 22 that sat for a while this sale

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 76 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back