TCK Fall Flash Sale!!! - New Releases, Giveaways, Lots of $5 and $10 Frags - Aftersale Ends Sunday 10/3 @ 11:59pm EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Marc2952

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have most of ours in lower light but did grow a few out under radion g4 pros. It should readily take meaty foods once the mouth fully generates
Oh for sure, i feed mines 3 times a week they definitely eat more then i expected lol do they slowly remove themselves from the plug? Or do they just drop babies?

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh for sure, i feed mines 3 times a week they definitely eat more then i expected lol do they slowly remove themselves from the plug? Or do they just drop babies?
PM us a photo. They should encrust over the plug or they can detach and be set on a tile/rack/sand like a normal plate.

TheHiddenReefVillage

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang I was really hoping for another one of the superman mushrooms to get posted because I was working when the one this morning dropped but I had hope because there was another frag of them in the picture that was posted lol but it was a great sale nonetheless! @TCK Corals

ReefMagnet

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What par should amazeball goni be?
I have mine at 100 par
1632796459253.png

Tate1213

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang I was really hoping for another one of the superman mushrooms to get posted because I was working when the one this morning dropped but I had hope because there was another frag of them in the picture that was posted lol but it was a great sale nonetheless! @TCK Corals
I was able to pick up This one earlier today, not sure if it was the same that you seen. Great looking mushrooms!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That was the last drop folks! Stay tuned for an announcement at midnight
Awesome sale, guys!! Thanks so much!! I'm still deciding on another purchase...just narrowing my list. LoL

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back