TCK January 2020 Flash Sale Saturday and Sunday 11th + 12th @ 3pm EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also emailed @TCK Corals about my order yesterday and have not received a response yet. My delivery was missing an item. Anyone get a stray Lemon Lime Ricordea in their box? ;)
Please contact A Reef Creation regarding the Lemon Lime ricordia

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dragon Souls are colored up beautifully! Will get some shots of all the others too, hopefully after the post when they announce me as a GC winner!
Pic: Radion 20k preset, Yellow Polyplab Filter, 11Pro iPhone

4FCEE01D-027E-4B5B-A66D-9C8139BB9E25.jpeg

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those who added the shipping module after we made the labels for the 15th delivery, please send us an email [email protected] if you haven't yet. We are trying to coordinate as best we can for an alternative delivery date.

myzislow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All my stuff came in looking awesome and in perfect health. Very pleased with the order and the live sale experience.

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also emailed @TCK Corals about my order yesterday and have not received a response yet. My delivery was missing an item. Anyone get a stray Lemon Lime Ricordea in their box? ;)
Hi Todd. Unfortunately you purchased one of the items that had the wrong photos. We had a little mix up with some of them and we had announced a few pages back anyone that purchased an item that did not match the photo would get refunded.
The Lemon Lime ricordea had a photo of Nirvana Zoas and we had no idea which to ship.
C68510E7-E689-4EC2-A21A-162C176371E5.jpeg

CaymanR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi Todd. Unfortunately you purchased one of the items that had the wrong photos. We had a little mix up with some of them and we had announced a few pages back anyone that purchased an item that did not match the photo would get refunded.
The Lemon Lime ricordea had a photo of Nirvana Zoas and we had no idea which to ship.
C68510E7-E689-4EC2-A21A-162C176371E5.jpeg

Oh yes. I found the photo of the lemon lime so I purchased the coral with the correct name. I guess I thought you all would reach out to clarify.

It appears I was still charged for the LL Ric, and I was also charged for sales tax, and its not even the NY sales tax rate. Realize its more important to get customers their goodies this week so I'll let @TCK Corals address this when they come up for air next. It may be that refunds take a few days to show up.

Anyways, my glamor shot:

Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 12.11.31 PM.png

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:
OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh yes. I found the photo of the lemon lime so I purchased the coral with the correct name. I guess I thought you all would reach out to clarify.

It appears I was still charged for the LL Ric, and I was also charged for sales tax, and its not even the NY sales tax rate. Realize its more important to get customers their goodies this week so I'll let @TCK Corals address this when they come up for air next. It may be that refunds take a few days to show up.

Anyways, my glamor shot:

Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 12.11.31 PM.png
Send us an email @ [email protected] regarding the tax

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, was I ordering from another vendor inadvertently? This was my first live sale and order from @TCK Corals . Is this the company you are asking me to contact? http://areefcreation.com/ I can't get their website to load. I don't see them on this board.
We hosted ARC’s sale in december and they also had a few in our january sale

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TCK Corals I haven't received an email answer to my situation. I won the Pink Cadillac and got something else yesterday. Received this brown frag

946C11C1-B95E-409D-A3B6-E260AC297F11.png CBD5B06A-1468-4464-B275-FD89351C34EE.jpeg
We could not find the one you got so we bagged one of our back up grow out pieces of Pink Caddy and wrote replacement on the bag. It was the biggest one we had. I apologize it's not super colorful but thought it was the best solution. The base is dark but you can see the bright colored branches starting to grow out of it. If you are unhappy with it and want a refund please pm me and I'll take care of it.
Sorry about this. We've been doing our best to get these orders out and make everyone happy but it's been a little crazy here.

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We could not find the one you got so we bagged one of our back up grow out pieces of Pink Caddy and wrote replacement on the bag. It was the biggest one we had. I apologize it's not super colorful but thought it was the best solution. The base is dark but you can see the bright colored branches starting to grow out of it. If you are unhappy with it and want a refund please pm me and I'll take care of it.
Sorry about this. We've been doing our best to get these orders out and make everyone happy but it's been a little crazy here.

Still have the bag and it doesn't say replacement. No need to refund

Back