TCK January 2020 Flash Sale Saturday and Sunday 11th + 12th @ 3pm EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ZenZoa

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m very disappointed with tck as they have proven to me that they have poor communication. The lack of communication is what turns me off, I’m sure others agree on my behalf. @TCK Corals please be prompt with your responses. I go through days with no response.

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m very disappointed with tck as they have proven to me that they have poor communication. The lack of communication is what turns me off, I’m sure others agree on my behalf. @TCK Corals please be prompt with your responses. I go through days with no response.
Please PM us your name, email and order# as well as where you've tried contacting us so we can check on it, thank you.

If anyone emailed us at [email protected] and hasn't heard from us, please PM us on r2r as we're still having issues with some emails not showing in the inbox (still being investigated for a solution)

Last edited:

ArmyReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please PM us your name, email and order# as well as where you've tried contacting us so we can check on it, thank you.

If anyone emailed us at [email protected] and hasn't heard from us, please PM us on r2r as we're still having issues with some emails not showing in the inbox (still being investigated for a solution)
@TCK Corals on an unrelated note, because I have been a happy customer. Whats going on with your website right now. Nothing is on there?????

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TCK Corals on an unrelated note, because I have been a happy customer. Whats going on with your website right now. Nothing is on there?????
we removed the products while we were finishing up the shipping from the two live sales and also preparing for new product update(s)

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Winners of the two $500 Gift Certificates Announced.

Jana B. and Jeffrey B you have been sent your gift cards. Posting packs to the site soon. Thanks for everyone participation in the livesale!

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 145 61.2%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 83 35.0%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 41 17.3%
  • Other

Votes: 64 27.0%
Back