TCK Livesale Derby! - Saturday and Sunday Sept 5th + 6th @12pm EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Is this your first TCK Livesale?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had it in the cart after the sale was over waiting on the aftersale. I was just waiting for the price to update and hit submit as soon as it changed. Tried to get the one in the last sale but missed it.
That strain seems finicky about bouncing and just couldn’t pull the trigger at 500. However at 350 I’ll be ok with just having it as an Electus if it doesn’t want to bounce. @The Camaro Show show has “The Electus Bounce” of electus bounces though. If this one holds up good I’ll be moving up to one of those.
You got that right Adam!

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some of our July/August products on our site are also now set to 30% off.

Marc2952

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some of our July/August products on our site are also now set to 30% off.
Hey if you can add that rocket pyro ill snatch it up real quick for $249 lol

Drendo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now I need to explain to my wife why I broke my "no more live sales for the end of the year" vow. I'm sure she will completely understand the urgency of a Todd's Torch and a JF Jolt and Homewrecker.

In other news, does anyone have a room for rent?

Screen Shot 2020-09-07 at 12.08.53 PM.png

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now I need to explain to my wife why I broke my "no more live sales for the end of the year" vow. I'm sure she will completely understand the urgency of a Todd's Torch and a JF Jolt and Homewrecker.

Now will the tank(s) be moving in with you? If so, maybe

Marc2952

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking for something similar to these orange torches you had for sale some years ago. They’re gorgeous! You don’t really find orange torches nowadays

184B60C8-B6C0-4967-882B-02F1DC2A288D.jpeg F09D0F8B-899E-40B3-A1DB-83E68BC284F5.jpeg
Arent those the incinerator just in different lighting?

I’ma tempermental coral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hahaha. Depends on what we can work out as “payment” hahahaha

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still torches left WTW???? Won’t get the same quality anywhere else cheaper than they are now* For god sakes buy the long tentacle, they’re some of the favorite in the tank due to the length of the tentacles. Got one last fall that’s now 6-7 heads and has dropped two babies beside it. Great torches!

*I know the same ole blah blah, my friend, my local club... blah blah... comment is coming....

Drendo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still torches left WTW???? Won’t get the same quality anywhere else cheaper than they are now* For god sakes buy the long tentacle, they’re some of the favorite in the tank due to the length of the tentacles. Got one last fall that’s now 6-7 heads and has dropped two babies beside it. Great torches!

*I know the same ole blah blah, my friend, my local club... blah blah... comment is coming....
I was sort of kicking myself that I paid full price during the live sale for a Todd’s, since there was one leftover at 30% off. There must have been 10+ people with faster internet speed than me clicking like crazy after midnight. I knew I wouldn’t have won, so I’m back to being happy. I’m going to get a long tentacle during the fall sale, if my wife doesn’t send me a cease and desist letter from her attorney.

Marc2952

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Im happy i paid $149 for one but im already way out of my budget lol plus there is not more long tentacle

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im happy i paid $149 for one but im already way out of my budget lol plus there is not more long tentacle
Well just in case I found you a couple or 4 still on the site!!!!

Justintime

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was sort of kicking myself that I paid full price during the live sale for a Todd’s, since there was one leftover at 30% off. There must have been 10+ people with faster internet speed than me clicking like crazy after midnight. I knew I wouldn’t have won, so I’m back to being happy. I’m going to get a long tentacle during the fall sale, if my wife doesn’t send me a cease and desist letter from her attorney.
Yeah I snagged that one too

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 111 58.1%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 56 29.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 68 35.6%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 32 16.8%
  • Other

Votes: 58 30.4%
Back