TCK May 2020 Hybrid Flash/Live Sale Saturday and Sunday 23rd + 24th @ 12pm EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Is this your first livesale?

• Total voters

brynns-reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I've seen some discussion about torches in this sale/thread. Do we know for certain that there will be any torches? ie. True torches, not a bicolor hammer torch;)
They posted some torches that will be in the sale on the first or second page. Some really nice ones and a variety.

DothanReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They posted some torches that will be in the sale on the first or second page. Some really nice ones and a variety.
Yep! Just saw that. I read the first page and skipped to the last to see what was happening pre-sale. My bad, user-error!! The torches they posted as teasers are exactly what I'm looking for!!! Shipping module purchased!! Ready to Rock!

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They normally do have torches
MAY-N36-1651.jpg
MAY-N36-1681.jpg
MAY-N36-1656.jpg

brynns-reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep! Just saw that. I read the first page and skipped to the last to see what was happening pre-sale. My bad, user-error!! The torches they posted as teasers are exactly what I'm looking for!!! Shipping module purchased!! Ready to Rock!
Me too, hoping to score one for my husband's birthday next week :)

MW319

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought this bright green torch off their site a couple of months ago. It’s now splitting into 4 heads. Picture doesn’t do it justice and I got it on sale for a great price. It also was packed perfectly and was fully open after an hour in my DT. Thanks TCK!!!
E47BE153-F081-4886-8EA0-DC00323216D4.jpeg

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I've seen some discussion about torches in this sale/thread. Do we know for certain that there will be any torches? ie. True torches, not a bicolor hammer torch;)
Top 3 for torch selection and price based on last few sales! Hopefully there’s as many, or more, as their past sales...

AngieRN

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How does this work? First time joining this. Corals will be posted here in this thread?? And there’s more than one to purchase? Help?

brynns-reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How does this work? First time joining this. Corals will be posted here in this thread?? And there’s more than one to purchase? Help?
I think they are doing both, posting in here and then doing hourly drops on the site as well.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back