TCK May 2020 Hybrid Flash/Live Sale Saturday and Sunday 23rd + 24th @ 12pm EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Is this your first livesale?

• Total voters
OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @TCK Corals Just wanted to say nice job today. I know we still have like 8 hours left but I am liking this format because it lets me get other stuff done throughout the day as well, so my wife doesn't kill me when she sees the bill for the past three weekends!
Thanks for the feedback. We did every method. Livesale, flash sale, broken website sale, and now our normal 30 min updates. For future sales, which method do you guys like best?

Sean Szymanski

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well showed my girl the aoi zoas I grabbed and she had the nerve to ask me how much I’ve spent and she replied well I’m buying new couches so guess I’m able to buy more

GoTakeANap

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for the feedback. We did every method. Livesale, flash sale, broken website sale, and now our normal 30 min updates. For future sales, which method do you guys like best?
i love this drop method every 30 mins. doesnt keep you at the pc every second of the day. i can at least work on the tank for 20 mins then come back and wait for the drop.

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
awesome and how hard are they to keep? never owned a goni before.
As long as you feed them and have solid parameters they will grow. All of ours are multiple generations aquacultured in house

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5pm going up

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
30 minute drops are nice. Could be fun to do a couple “live sale” mixed in during certain hours. Say from 5-7pm you also did the 2 coral posts per 5-10 minutes routine along with the half hour posts. Probably not as easy as it sounds, and don’t wanna make the Bot think they aren’t doing good enough and hurt its feelings.

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
30 minute drops are nice. Could be fun to do a couple “live sale” mixed in during certain hours. Say from 5-7pm you also did the 2 coral posts per 5-10 minutes routine along with the half hour posts. Probably not as easy as it sounds, and don’t wanna make the Bot think they aren’t doing good enough and hurt its feelings.
We had this in mind just couldn't be done for this sale.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 37 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back