TCK May 2020 Hybrid Flash/Live Sale Saturday and Sunday 23rd + 24th @ 12pm EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Is this your first livesale?

• Total voters

Flavortownusa

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am

template-am-i-a-joke-to-you.jpeg

Zachvet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like they got the batches figured out. Can we get a batch of Zoas ;Shamefullyembarrased

MandoReefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally got my 1st piece. After alot of stuff beign sold out right at the cart. Its my first event here but even stuck at work Its been fun following. The ones frustrated with tech issues should open up the chances of snatching a nice piece if anything lol. Can't react so fast at work.

jguerin88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please do. There’s 400 other folks Happy to buy. Have some compassion. Shyt happens.
220 viewing now and that has dropped drastically since the beginning , im hopeful though ive been waiting out for what i want , just stinks for tck when they get technical issues and have people bored and ready to spend money . Its funny a few vendors actually posted sales ( on r2r) stating " tired of sitting around all day for live sales " and other digs . Im assuming this issue is going to be costly for tck but im sure they will come back strong tomorrow or the next time they do a live sale

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 47.5%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 42 52.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • None.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.0%
Back