TCK May 2020 Hybrid Flash/Live Sale Saturday and Sunday 23rd + 24th @ 12pm EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Is this your first livesale?

• Total voters

Sean Szymanski

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CA4BD1C4-13F5-41D3-80D6-83BE2A861A40.png

My little frag tank pic was takinfew months ago it’s more stocked now but lights are out and waiting for my new tank to come in this week to set up and tear that one down

Salemsoul

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone got any sweet corals from us yesterday that you want to share pictures of on social media

make sure to @ us for a followback and maybe some special gifts in boxes.

@tckcorals on IG, FB, or Twitter

Also Like and Subscribe to our new Youtube channel. Hit the bell and you'll get curated content for SPS aquaculture lovers coming soon direct from our Aquaculture facility.

pftt done ;) way too excited to get that pikachu

LonitzCMU

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone got any sweet corals from us yesterday that you want to share pictures of on social media

Also Like and Subscribe to our new Youtube channel. Hit the bell and you'll get curated content for SPS aquaculture lovers coming soon direct from our Aquaculture facility.

Followed on twitter and asked yesterday to be added to the FB group! @LonnieScott!

Sgolden

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CA4BD1C4-13F5-41D3-80D6-83BE2A861A40.png

My little frag tank pic was takinfew months ago it’s more stocked now but lights are out and waiting for my new tank to come in this week to set up and tear that one down
I don’t have a look down tank. It’s going to happen soon. Thinking 4x2x12. What are you doing ?
I would like to see a specific frag / grow out section. I think it’s a booming part of this hobby with all of these live sales every weekend.

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don’t have a look down tank. It’s going to happen soon. Thinking 4x2x12. What are you doing ?
I would like to see a specific frag / grow out section. I think it’s a booming part of this hobby with all of these live sales every weekend.
You need to check out my grow out system build....

Sean Szymanski

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New tank I’m getting is a 65 gal frag 12 deep wasn’t really a fan of this shallow frag tank I have and it’s only like 25 gal that was my first mistake not going little bigger in beginning so might use that smaller one for a qt so it doesn’t go to waste

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Got you on IG

Back