TCK May 2020 Hybrid Flash/Live Sale Saturday and Sunday 23rd + 24th @ 12pm EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Is this your first livesale?

• Total voters

jguerin88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TCK Kaleidoscope #6 $60.00TCK Rimless Watermelon #6 $40.00
MAY-T35-1465.jpg
MAY-N29-615.jpg

how many heads on that todd’s torch ?

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Waiting til just the right thing pops up... dear baby Jesus let it pop up and I won’t ask for anything again....... until I need something else again. Thanks

Oscar Alejandro Perez

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a suggestion to TCK a library of mother shots on the website would be a great selling point. I my self am always looking at small chuncks of chalice and favia saying wonder what that looks like grown out. A library would go a long way for people doing pre sale looking.

I have no idea why companies don’t do this. I read on one of the R2R threads that it was the sad trend of companies finding interesting corals, naming them and then fragging them for money (kinda like fast fashion but for corals) - and so mother colonies get chewed up fast -

however - in TCK’s defense I almost always find a mother colony shot by googling the name or typing it in the R2R search bar for all forums. They’ve done a better job then most of posting mother of large-mini colonies

I’ve not been able to find one for the Singapore acro though

RevMH

Happy Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no idea why companies don’t do this. I read on one of the R2R threads that it was the sad trend of companies finding interesting corals, naming them and then fragging them for money (kinda like fast fashion but for corals) - and so mother colonies get chewed up fast -

however - in TCK’s defense I almost always find a mother colony shot by googling the name or typing it in the R2R search bar for all forums. They’ve done a better job then most of posting mother of large-mini colonies

I was looking for a colony shot of these, too.

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I did an tried searching for another Acro named by another popular “acronymed” retailer. After a few tries I got the same coral with 4 different names. Similar but oddly different, like they changed it every couple months for some reason, judging by the name and post dates

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 141 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back