TCK May 2020 Hybrid Flash/Live Sale Saturday and Sunday 23rd + 24th @ 12pm EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Is this your first livesale?

• Total voters

Arringar

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyones order should have a Ship module. If you don't have a combined order yet and you placed more then 1 order, please email us at [email protected] to help us expedite the processing. You'll see a ship box in your order list. If you don't you NEED to buy a ship module.

Screenshot 2020-05-25 19.46.31.png

Mine is a huge mess with multiple combined orders but none of them are a complete list. It’s very confusing. o_O

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just responded to everyones emails from last night. If you still haven't gotten a combined order, send us an email at [email protected] and we'll process them asap.

tammie switzer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great sale but no sale for me . I tried to buy my items last night but couldn't because of the payment options. I tried to buy items on Sunday but you were not accepting PayPal, I asked then about Paypal and was told you would add it to your purchase options on Monday. Well tried early on Monday, but Paypal was not an option, tried many times throughout the day but sadly still not an option. As I looked at the sale I kept on adding to my list then would go to buy the items but still no Paypay. I added to my list, updated my list, and my list didn't get bigger but smaller because others were buying the items that were in my cart, of course because they were at a great price. Yes I have been on other live sales and I understand if you snooze you lose, and I am not blaming TCK. But I was wondering if by chance you might be able to give me a discount on like the ones you gave yesterday? You can call this discount the " Tidal wave". Why Tidal wave, because this is how I was felt every time I went to press the purchase button, excited to buy then major low when was not able.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.8%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 17.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 42.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back