TCK May 2020 Hybrid Flash/Live Sale Saturday and Sunday 23rd + 24th @ 12pm EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Is this your first livesale?

• Total voters

duberii

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still some great deals to be had on the site. If you dont see anything you’re looking for just send me the money and I’ll pick out something I like as a gift to myself. And please don’t assume that you would be burdening me with the money.... I’m happy to help!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
ditto :p

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DOUBLE CHECK YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESSES ON COMBINE ORDERS PLEASE

double check all unit, apartment numbers, suites, whatever it is...

Arringar

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DOUBLE CHECK YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESSES ON COMBINE ORDERS PLEASE

double check all unit, apartment numbers, suites, whatever it is...

Looks good. Final combined order looks correct now as well. Who is your shipping carrier?

pencie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My order is not fully combined. I should get a freebie for not complaining. In fact I should be sending tck a freebie for putting up with some of the complainers in here. If someone doesn't like something guess what this is free enterprise shop some where else. The composure that tck had during their malfunction which they did not create was astounding and should be rewarded with praise. Shame on you nay sayers for downing a business with its tech issues. Great job Tck great sales and great customer service.

Arringar

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree. Things got off to a rough start but @TCK Corals handled it promptly and professionally.

There is no need to freak out and make such a big deal about minor things. It is an absolute crap ton of work to process and manage the number of orders they have received, and that says nothing for the work of packing and shipping.

I really enjoyed the sale and they fixed the small problem I had after I mentioned it to them only once. Try to be a little kinder, people!

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My order is not fully combined. I should get a freebie for not complaining. In fact I should be sending tck a freebie for putting up with some of the complainers in here. If someone doesn't like something guess what this is free enterprise shop some where else. The composure that tck had during their malfunction which they did not create was astounding and should be rewarded with praise. Shame on you nay sayers for downing a business with its tech issues. Great job Tck great sales and great customer service.
Pm email or order number please.

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm on 50 of 84 emails in merging so if I haven't merged your order yet please bare with me. Almost done.

Willie700

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hell ya I have had nothing but quick responses from TCK. It was a great live sale.

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just processed your orders. Let me know if you have questions.

Jrod381

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TCK Corals any space invader pectinias Or díaseris plate corals available?

Sorry I know you had them for the sale unfortunately I missed most of the sale between work and my canopy install

MandoReefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TCK Corals

Please check PM and Email. My shipping label shows Billing address instead?

Don't wanna have to chase this FedEx truck down Fast n Furious style come thursday:oops:

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sale ends tonight at 11:59PM .
Last chance for saving 40% on WYSIWYG.

LonitzCMU

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm on 50 of 84 emails in merging so if I haven't merged your order yet please bare with me. Almost done.
My orders were not combined. The stuff I ordered after the sale was but the others are all still listed separately. Address looks correct though! =)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 118 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back