TCK Mother's Day Live Flash Sale!!! - Sunday 5/9 @ 2pm EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Is this your first TCK Reef2Reef hosted sale?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TCK MOTHER DAY 1000 CORALS Social Media Post Square 1080 x 1080.png

TCK Mother's Day Live Flash Sale!!! - Sunday May 9th @ 2pm EST! We will begin dropping sets of frags all at once every half hour-hour! Coral photos will be posted here in this thread also with links to the tckcorals.com website to make your purchases. There will be some sweet $5.00 and $10.00 frags dropped during the sale! Please understand the $5-10 frags are a bonus, and we only have limited quantities in stock. In the event of a double or multi sale of the $5-10 items, we will refund those transactions. We will have a huge selection of 100% aquacultured coral frags and mini colonies in this sale!!

All purchases must be made through the website. All purchases are final.No refunds, coupons, store gift cards, credits, substitutions or additional discounts will be applied to live sale corals unless they are offered during the sale. In the event of a double sale, we will either send a duplicate piece or offer a refund. If you have any questions please reach out to us before making a purchase. Please register with the site ahead of time. Send us an email to [email protected] if you need assistance.

Giveaways:

1. Customers who purchase a shipping module before May 9th @ 2pm will be entered into our giveaway for this RRC Rainbow Splice frag! All you have to do to be entered into this giveaway is place an order for your ship module before the event starts on May 9th at 2pm, and have at least 1 coral order fulfilled during the sale. Module LINK
MAY-H53-3915.jpg

Shipping Info:
Shipping modules can be pre-purchased HERE for $35 Fedex Priority Overnight, or $21 for NYS and nearby states. No combined shipping with orders outside of this sale unless arranged via email ([email protected]). No piggyback shipping. No free shipping during the sale - we use the shipping modules to organize all of the ship outs, without a module we won't know when to ship your order! We only ship to the continental US. At the end of the sale, we will consolidate orders, and use the most recent delivery date chosen. If no purchases are made, we will refund the module. Orders will begin shipping Thursday 5/13/2021.

Module Instructions:

1. Please pick either In State, Out of State or Local pickup depending on your location

2. Once your location / type of module is selected, please choose an ARRIVAL / DELIVERY date for the box

3. Please select "Use For Ship Module" during checkout
Screen Shot 2021-05-04 at 11.06.57 AM.png

4. Local pickup options are available Fridays and Saturdays. Please email to arrange a pickup time

5. If no shipping module is purchased, we won't know when to ship your order!

Teasers Coming Soon!
5B0DF932-B814-4AED-A6A3-1D7D9EB62408.gif

TCK MOTHER DAY 1000 CORALS R2R 1200x300.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ba6982

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I pick the shipping module and try to checkout, it’s charging an additional shipping charge?

Do I pay the Mother’s Day Shipping module and the additional shipping charge also?

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I pick the shipping module and try to checkout, it’s charging an additional shipping charge?

Do I pay the Mother’s Day Shipping module and the additional shipping charge also?
We added a ship module option:
Screen Shot 2021-05-04 at 11.06.57 AM.png

Special K

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man may have to try to get this new release shroom also. Have gotten the last two

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back