TCK Summer Mega Flash Sale! - Aftersale Starting Now 30% OFF with code FLASH30!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

wormnail

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey TCK, I left a message in your in-site messaging system about this... I didn’t know we had to buy a “regular priced item of $20 or more” per $5-10 coral. Does a coral that was in the summer sale for >$20 count as one such >$20 qualifying item? Also, if I don’t buy another >$20 item, will one of my $5 corals get refunded at random, or will my whole order just get cancelled?

J.chemicals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey TCK, I left a message in your in-site messaging system about this... I didn’t know we had to buy a “regular priced item of $20 or more” per $5-10 coral. Does a coral that was in the summer sale for >$20 count as one such >$20 qualifying item? Also, if I don’t buy another >$20 item, will one of my $5 corals get refunded at random, or will my whole order just get cancelled?
Should read the info. 1st page contains all the details and rules.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TCK Corals do you happen to now the lineage of the Todd's torch that was in this sale? I know Randy had an OG that traced back to Dr Todd himself, is this the same?

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got me by surprise with that drop. It’s not on site
which drop are you referring to? These are all corals that were on the site this morning that I'm just recapping throughout today's Aftersale.

Back