TCK Summer Mega Flash Sale! - Aftersale Starting Now 30% OFF with code FLASH30!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Daved4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You and me both...
Me Too Samesies GIF

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I beat you guys that time. Don't feel too bad. I have a lot of practice at this.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are these new torches?

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are these new torches?
The tck hellfires are new. Very bright. Definitely brighter than our other gold types

Dlucero

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully there will be more of those sour polyps. It was gone quick.

Stonefish1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for something hardy to put in my newly cycled 8 week old Reefer 350. As of now, ammonia, nitrites, and nitrates are all at 0. I haven't checked alkalinity yet because I am waiting on my test kit. PH seems to just stay at 7.8. I have an ATO and the salinity has stayed constant at 33ppm the hole time. I did think I was going to get some algae blooms by now but I haven't got any so far. The water stays nice and clear. I have had a couple of clown fish in the tank for a couple of weeks now and they seem to be very happy. What do you all think?

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for something hardy to put in my newly cycled 8 week old Reefer 350. As of now, ammonia, nitrites, and nitrates are all at 0. I haven't checked alkalinity yet because I am waiting on my test kit. PH seems to just stay at 7.8. I have an ATO and the salinity has stayed constant at 33ppm the hole time. I did think I was going to get some algae blooms by now but I haven't got any so far. The water stays nice and clear. I have had a couple of clown fish in the tank for a couple of weeks now and they seem to be very happy. What do you all think?
Uh, not trying to be mean, but this isnt really the place to ask that, best to make a new thread post. I guess if asking about buying corals, softies (like zoas leathers) is all i would do if not testing for calcium magnesium phosphate or alkalinity. TCK is also very high end corals
Seems like the prices are exactly the same as website
Yes they are posted to both here and the site almost simultaneously

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 15.8%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.7%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 74 43.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back