TCK Winter Flash Frag Drop Sale!!! - Sunday 1/31 and Monday 2/1 @ 2pm EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Is this your first livesale?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daved4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
20210210_174524.jpg
20210210_204927.jpg
got my pieces in on Wednesday! Everything was perfect. Packed up great as usual, and nice healthy frags. Thanks @TCK Corals

Drendo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
was there an answer to the par question?
This is what he shared.

the torches are growing out under orphek v4s but not sure the par. I would guess anywhere from 200-250? The frags are held under radions (same system different tank) and the par is only about 150-200. More light will result in brighter yellow.

we have a frag of it growing in our AI tank at 60-80 par and its almost all green.

Markxc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is what he shared.

the torches are growing out under orphek v4s but not sure the par. I would guess anywhere from 200-250? The frags are held under radions (same system different tank) and the par is only about 150-200. More light will result in brighter yellow.

we have a frag of it growing in our AI tank at 60-80 par and its almost all green.
thanks!

Peacocksm

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm seeing that a lot of coral are being recieved DOA. Is this on FedEx or is this being covered under tck corals. I want to make sure I give the coral the best chance. What is the average time once mailed recieving their orders. Im in Maryland and have seen that ordered are being stored in the trucks. UPS seems to not have the same problems. Is there anyway to use them to reduce the risk?

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm seeing that a lot of coral are being recieved DOA. Is this on FedEx or is this being covered under tck corals. I want to make sure I give the coral the best chance. What is the average time once mailed recieving their orders. Im in Maryland and have seen that ordered are being stored in the trucks. UPS seems to not have the same problems. Is there anyway to use them to reduce the risk?
We had about 12-14 of the boxes we sent wednesday get stuck in Memphis due to inclement weather. They were over 24 hours delayed after the original estimated delivery time (usually not a huge issue except this time there was extreme cold temps) The rest of the boxes were still late in some fashion. Even if the weather is clear at the package destination or origin facilities, everything is backed up at the main hub in memphis right now. Most fedex express priority overnight boxes go through this hub.

here is a statement by fedex:
A68A6FED-FC19-43A2-9E88-05ED8678B146.png

We are working with everyone that had their shipment delayed last week. Any orders that didn’t ship on Thursday were rescheduled, and we are tentatively rescheduling shipping again this week to possibly next week, hopefully once things clear up and fedex is caught up.

Any shipments sent this week will be at the receiver’s risk and we highly recommend waiting just a bit longer. Really sorry everyone, the weather these last 2 weeks hasn’t been great for sending live corals :( we are doing our best to email correspond with everyone. If you haven’t heard back from us, please shoot us another message at [email protected]

There was a thread on reef2reef last week about UPS also. They currently also have a service alert active due to the inclement weather

Thanks everyone,
TCK Corals

Last edited:

Drendo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,
Has anyone received an update? Sounds like this week is looking better for shipping?

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are continuing to monitor the situation at the fedex memphis hub for ship outs this week. We will be starting to ship out on Tuesday this week at the risk of the receiver. We strongly recommend waiting an additional week while fedex gets caught up. If you are scheduled to go out this week and would like to wait an additional week, please email us with any changes to shipping arrangements at [email protected]

Thanks everyone!

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
double post

Drendo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,
Has anyone heard from TCK with shipping info? I haven't been able to reach TCK via email, PM or phone and the last update was shipping this week. Trying to plan my day for tomorrow.

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,
Has anyone heard from TCK with shipping info? I haven't been able to reach TCK via email, PM or phone and the last update was shipping this week. Trying to plan my day for tomorrow.
PM sent

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back