Ted’s Lagoon 25 Build

tedcraft

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I’ve been in the the hobby on and off for many years. I recently let this awesome, money sucking hobby pull me back in! I’m starting up a lagoon 25… wondering if people are using skimmers on these tanks? If so, which ones? This is my progress so far!

92D10D5F-9D4C-4C41-9B79-4DD0778BBD0C.jpeg 771FF603-3316-432F-ACA4-CB35D1788467.jpeg E680D95D-0797-4A5C-ACF8-B4E5AE2ADA69.jpeg

OP
OP
tedcraft

tedcraft

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks great, like the scape. What’s the plan for fish and coral?
Corals, a nice mixed reef… So many options in all categories that I love! Fish… some designer clowns, a nice wrasse, maybe some chromis, fire fish… I also love yasha gobies…. Idk… any suggestions are welcome!

csnv

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i think the third piece of eq beside return pump and light would be a skimmer.. It is so disgustingly satisfying to see what you pull out of the water weekly.

OP
OP
tedcraft

tedcraft

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i think the third piece of eq beside return pump and light would be a skimmer.. It is so disgustingly satisfying to see what you pull out of the water weekly.
Running a Hydra 32HD over it. Using the Mighty Jet that it came with for the time being. Waiting for Nero 3’s to get back in stock, and researching skimmers! I definitely appreciate everyone’s input!

OutColdCRNA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank looks great i love the scape. but in my opinion no AIO reefs are complete without at least 1 designer clownfish imo.
I tend to agree with the exception that my lagoon became their entire territory and they got mean! Scooped them out while they were sleeping and back to the LFS they went. Was tired of them biting my hands

Alex's Nano Reef

Don't tell my Landlord
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tend to agree with the exception that my lagoon became their entire territory and they got mean! Scooped them out while they were sleeping and back to the LFS they went. Was tired of them biting my hands
Im Praying i dont get any mean clowns i pray. I've had decent success with them in the past i once even had a clarkii and ocellaris clown hosting the same nem. that was years ago tho.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back