Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

DED65

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know if they were dreams or the kind of dream during the waking cycle, but I had a few early morning wake ups the week before taking a Bobbit worm out of my tank:)!

OP
OP
Ocean’s Piece

Ocean’s Piece

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two weeks ago I had a dream that the seam on my BioCube came apart and over the coarse of the night it drained and the cat took my clowns.
Eek. Makes me a little scared for mine.
I don’t know if they were dreams or the kind of dream during the waking cycle, but I had a few early morning wake ups the week before taking a Bobbit worm out of my tank:)!
I don’t blame you. I’d probably do the same

Sharkbait19

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oftentimes my dreams involve a terrible parasite breakout (which, unfortunately, has actually happened in the past), or the stand breaking and the entire tank crashing down...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ocean’s Piece

Ocean’s Piece

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oftentimes my dreams involve a terrible parasite breakout (which, unfortunately, has happened in the past), or the stand breaking and the entire tank crashing down...
I have had those stand breaking dreams too! I DIYed mine so there’s a level of not trusting myself. I think all these dreams help us stay more alert tho which is always a good thing

Karen00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a recurring dream that I forget to turn my pumps back on after feeding my tanks then I go away for a week and when I come back everything is dead. I keep waking up and have to go check all of my tanks. It's a love/hate relationship with them. I love them during the day but not so much at night! Haha At the same time I'm sure my fish aren't too happy to see my face suddenly appear at 2am so I'm sure it's love/hate with them as well!

Bars

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not necessarily a dream, but I occasionally wake up to the sound of splashing water or shattering glass. I then kick my cat off the bed in a blind panic and run to the tank, just to see that nothing's wrong. Of course this mostly happens after I set up a new tank or after redoing the plumbing or something.

Karen00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From your sig line... a 32g biocube.

Unlikely to leak, and if it did... so you've got a mess to clean up.

Several hundred gallons of seawater can do a HUGE amount of damage to your home. In tank disasters, as sad as they may be, just can't compare.
I totally agree because a serious water leak goes way beyond just the tank and its inhabitants!! Now it's your home that's at risk. Thankfully I have not had this happen but did knock over a bucket with about 1/4 gallon (1 liter) of water in it and that was a mess to clean up! I'm always surprised at how quickly water spreads!!

takitaj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My nightmare is the 10 yr old tank or seal breaking and leaking 90 g of salt water on the hardwood floor. (Australian Cypress) My rocks are mortared but I still can't get that vision out of my head.

The other lately is the moisture from the sump area (under tank) eventually turning the stand into mush and it all collapses... 90 g of salt water on the hardwood floors. I leave one of the doors open now,

I'd be sooooo dead. lol

Last edited:

Karen00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oftentimes my dreams involve a terrible parasite breakout (which, unfortunately, has actually happened in the past), or the stand breaking and the entire tank crashing down...
Oh ya, the stand breaking is one I have had before. Now I will probably have it again after reading this! Haha.

2021 reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a dream where I went to reefapalooza then tried to take an airplane back to Canada and I was blocked so I had to get rid of the corals. Then when I came back there had been a power outage and everything died

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I dreamed last night that someone ran boiling hot water through my RODI system and as a result it was spraying hot water out of ever piece.

Back