Tell us about your hobbies outside of R2R

Tom Blevins

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi All,
I have a couple things now, the newest is building BMX Bicycles for the adults ;)
38 front.jpeg
38 side 2.jpeg
redline1.jpg
porkchop1.jpg
champion.jpg
ruff.jpg

William Mumford

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
You know, I actually had a bad habit of just buying every new release I thought was going to be good and now my living room straight up reminds me of ol Blockbuster lol. So I try to limit myself to digital copies on my PS4. I'm a horror/thriller/suspense fan, but I like scifi type stuff too. Comedies. I also like gaming a bit, first person shooters are my jam. But I dig the classics too. All time favorite game was Shadow of the Colossus. I have a PS4 and XBOX One, currently playing Gears of War 5.

The grudge 2 is coming I can't wait

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
My hobbies out side of my reef is basketball. I love basketball more than my reef. It's a hole different escape.

I also like hanging out and having people over. It's fun. Playing games and just enjoying others company.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
I love keeping bees! My current property didn’t work out well for them (yard too small and shady) but I hope to keep them again some day! Fascinating creatures, and like reef keeping, so much to learn!
If you have local restaurants see if you could use their roofs and split the honey with them.

intricate_reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Backpack hiking/camping is my other hobby. It is just something about getting out in the woods and being around nature. I find collecting different gear and always trying to get lighter and lighter fun. I haven't got out as much as I like in the recent years but want to start doing it more often. I also like to play Call of Duty from time to time but I don't really consider that a hobby, PS4 all they way!

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Outside of reefing I enjoy diving, reading, camping, fishing, and hanging out with the grand kids when they can make time in their busy lives to come visit. Oh. And also my fresh water tanks.

NewbsReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Chevy 2500.. diesel or gas? Which company did the lift? (I work for Chevy and we deal.with all the lifted "factory" trucks

Nice! Its a SRW 3500 Duramax. I went with the 6" zone lift kit. Thinking about dropping it to a 4". instlled everything myself. I turn wrenches for Carmax so no need to pay that labor price

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 67 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 27 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back