OP
OP
F

fugetaboutit05

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can try fish jail. Get a breeder box (hanging in the tank), capture the offender, and put it in there for a few days. My LFS suggests this first for aggressive fish behavior. The timeout lets the other fish get established in the tank. I don't know how this will work for paired clowns, etc. They do it in store if they have a clown that is overly aggressive to the other tank mates. Just a suggestion to try.
thanks bud, i actually just did this. to introduce new fish to the tank. it had to be done lol. i figure at the end of the week ill take her out and let her mingle back in. she is paired with the male in the tank and the NEMS that are in there, but i dont think 5 days will hurt anything.

OP
OP
F

fugetaboutit05

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any success in "taming" (yeah, right) your fire clown? :)
good God no lol... i picked up a netted box for her, spent the better part of an hour trying to capture her (sucessfully) and put her in that. added the new fish and now i wait and see. ive checked on her a bunch, not a happy camper lol but its working. i do love the personality she brings to the tank, but holy hell is she a pain in my butt hahaha...

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.4%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 31 18.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 41.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back