Test kits for reefbot?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Acro maniac

View Badges
Reaction score
Can you make a sticky page for all the test kits and how many are needed to fill the reefbot bottles?
I know I have seen the info somewhere but cant find it now.

OP
OP
Acro maniac

Acro maniac

View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you
The tropic marin n03 test is not available for delivery in the us.
Where are people getting them?
An internet search didnt give any options either.

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Can reef bot test potassium using salifert liquid test kit? Or any potassium kit for that matter?

rkpetersen

walked the sand with the crustaceans
View Badges
Reaction score
Can reef bot test potassium using salifert liquid test kit? Or any potassium kit for that matter?

That's going to be a tough one. Because you form a dense precipitate as the first step with the Salifert test, you'd probably have to use reflected light instead of transmitted.

rushbattle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
That's going to be a tough one. Because you form a dense precipitate as the first step with the Salifert test, you'd probably have to use reflected light instead of transmitted.
I was going to say the same thing. Potassium will be hard because it causes such a persistent precipitate in the test vial.

cristina@faunamarinusa

View Badges
Reaction score
Nice, thanks! Does the FM NO3 test have a refill kit or just the whole complete kit?
There is both the entire Test kit, and a refill kit. You do not need of all the test viles and syringes that come in the complete test kit. So the refills will work for use with the Reefbot. Nitrate uses reagent A, B & C while Nitrite uses only A & C

rushbattle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
There is both the entire Test kit, and a refill kit. You do not need of all the test viles and syringes that come in the complete test kit. So the refills will work for use with the Reefbot. Nitrate uses reagent A, B & C while Nitrite uses only A & C
Ok, that’s great information. I didn’t see the refill kit anywhere in the US, do you know who has ordered the refill kits here? Thanks!

Edit: I followed the link and that’s where to get them in the US. I wasn’t familiar with CM distributors. Thanks!!!

Last edited:

BrianReefer

View Badges
Reaction score

rushbattle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
How many Reefbot vials will the Fauna Marin test kit require to run? It looks like the test kit has 4 solutions but I'm assuming some will be combined in the Reefbot vials to not require 4 of them to be stored separately?
Requires three reefbot vials.

cristina@faunamarinusa

View Badges
Reaction score
Test kits are back in stock as promised. Those of you waiting on your orders should have received shipping confirmation today! If you haven't please reach out and will make sure to forward it to you, or check shipping status.

VikS

View Badges
Reaction score
Test kits are back in stock as promised. Those of you waiting on your orders should have received shipping confirmation today! If you haven't please reach out and will make sure to forward it to you, or check shipping status.
Hi, I have an outstanding order for 3 weeks now with cm distributors. Any idea when it is supposed to ship?

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 69 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 62 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back