TG Merchandise on SALE!

kenchilada

Palytoxin Abuser
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perfect! My daughter is eleven and she loves your YouTube channel. Last night my wife asked me “what’s a tidal garden shirt?” because it’s on her Christmas list. :)

andrewkw

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just bought a mask, I have been meaning to since you started making them but the R2R sponsorship is working :) That being said it SUCKS that Teespring charges shipping per item and the only option to combine shipping is if I order the identical item it would be discounted less than 50% per item.

I would guess this is the best option for you, but if they had a better shipping system I certainly would have ordered more.

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perfect! My daughter is eleven and she loves your YouTube channel. Last night my wife asked me “what’s a tidal garden shirt?” because it’s on her Christmas list. :)
That is adorable! Make sure you purchase early because teespring takes a while to get the items.

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just bought a mask, I have been meaning to since you started making them but the R2R sponsorship is working :) That being said it SUCKS that Teespring charges shipping per item and the only option to combine shipping is if I order the identical item it would be discounted less than 50% per item.

I would guess this is the best option for you, but if they had a better shipping system I certainly would have ordered more.
Oh I fully understand your frustration. When I order merch for the staff here it seems crazy that I pay shipping per different item, but I can order a bunch of the same item for one shipping price. Hopefully teespring figures out a better implementation for that in the future.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 50 48.1%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 58 55.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 25 24.0%
  • None.

Votes: 26 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 8.7%

Back