Thank you Algae Barn!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

hawk82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, this is my second order with you. On my first order I was a bit disappointed because my order took two extra days to get here, and I didnt see many pods in the jar at all. Now im not one to complain that much, so I never filed a claim with you guys, and I chalked up it being late due to the fact the covid19 thing was going on. Anyways I thought Id place another other, because even though last time I didnt see many pods in the jar, the ocean magik phytoplankton worked good, and I needed some more of that. So I just ordered another jar of pods with the phytoplankton this time. Well I just checked my PO BOX and I had two boxes from you guys! You sent me two orders, two jars of pods and two bottles of phytoplankton. I dont know if you seen a post I made on here about my first order not having many pods, and you are making up for it now, or what. But thanks anyway! Oh and this time I can see a bunch of pods moving in both jars! So thanks again! Looks like Ill be a repeat customer.

JustPoprocks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Algaebarn always seems to make it right and help out. Only thing I’m disappointed in is if you use your podpoints they subtract from you free shipping threshold.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back