Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Screen Shot 2019-03-07 at 7.48.36 PM.png

Bruce17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to @Auquanut for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!!!

Team R2R would like to extend a big thank you for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. With your kind and informative posts, we as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community and we didn't want it to go unrecognized.

Your time and dedication to the forum is what makes us all feel like a big happy family.

Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do.

Thanks @Auquanut for being excellent.
Congratulations!!!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know what to say. When I saw this award yesterday I was speechless (and that just doesn't happen to me). To be recognized by the reefers I respect most in the hobby means more than I can express.
I'm relatively certain I'm not worthy of this recognition, but you guys know best and I'm honored. I don't consider myself an advisor (still feel like a newb), but maybe puter out of ideas would be good enough? Just to have the privilege of interacting with this amazing community is SO important to me!

I'd like to thank everyone individually, but don't think I have it in me. So thank you ALL! This really does mean a lot to me.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 94 87.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back