Thank you @CMMorgan for your Hospitality!!!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We at R2R would like to take a moment to congratulate @CMMorgan on receiving the Hospitality Award!

Greeting and assisting new hobbyists is one of the most important functions of this forum. @CMMorgan you have shown repeatedly that this is a priority and we at R2R would like to recognize you for this. Members like you are what maintains the culture of friendliness that we enjoy here on R2R!

We at R2R would like to thank you for your continued contributions to the members of R2R.

Thank you,
Team R2R!

#Hospitality

Brit’s Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We at R2R would like to take a moment to congratulate @CMMorgan on receiving the Hospitality Award!

Greeting and assisting new hobbyists is one of the most important functions of this forum. @CMMorgan you have shown repeatedly that this is a priority and we at R2R would like to recognize you for this. Members like you are what maintains the culture of friendliness that we enjoy here on R2R!

We at R2R would like to thank you for your continued contributions to the members of R2R.

Thank you,
Team R2R!

#Hospitality
We love to see it! Way to go @CMMorgan

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awww... thanks @Peace River ... that means a lot. I truly enjoy reading everyone's introductions. It's a daily reminder that compassion and support are not bound by nations, color, gender, age or boundaries.
What a wonderful world...
The Beatles Yes GIF by John Lennon

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back