Thank you for a Successful Expo this year

Discussion in 'Middle Tennessee Reef Club' started by ConnieHanson, May 13, 2018.

1. ConnieHanson

ConnieHanson Active Member MTRCMember

Thank you to all our volunteers this weekend that helped with set up on Friday and the swap and tear down on Saturday. It was long hard 2 days but we made it through another year. Thanks to all who came out today to support us and buy some awesome coral from our vendors. Thank you to all the vendors that were there we appreciated all of you and your hard work to bring us awesome coral to view and choose from. I can you now our Frag Swap will be Saturday April 13th 2019 same location. Hope to see you all next and Thank you again for A successful Expo!!

cale0721, MikeyTN and JoshH like this.
    Tags:

2. H@rry

H@rry Troll North Alabama Reef Club

To Mike, Connie, and all the MTRC staff for putting on another great event. M@ry Ruth enjoyed seeing all you folks again and meeting a few new people. Thanx to all the people who bought our frags. Hope they work out will for you.

See y'all next year if the Lord spares me.

jasonamyers likes this.
  3. JOKER

JOKER Valuable Member R2R Supporter MTRCMember Build Thread Contributor

You guys did a great job. We enjoyed it. I have marked my calendar for next year.

ConnieHanson likes this.
  4. JOKER

JOKER Valuable Member R2R Supporter MTRCMember Build Thread Contributor

The lord will definitely spare you Harry. You keep it real! May god bless you and Mary Ruth

Draft saved Draft deleted