Thank you for the hospitality @ReeferBlaine!!!

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1602288832053.gif

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We at R2R would like to take a moment to congratulate @ReeferBlaine on receiving the Hospitality Award!

Greeting and assisting new hobbyists is one of the most important functions of this forum. @ReeferBlaine you have shown repeatedly that this is a priority and we at R2R would like to recognize you for this. Members like you are what maintains the culture of friendliness that we enjoy here on R2R!

We at R2R would like to thank you for your continued contributions to the members of R2R.

Thank you,
Team R2R

#Hospitality
Darn right!!! Congrats good sir! Can't think of a better reefer than you that deserves that little banner! Waiting to see that youtube one pop up next to your name :)

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all!! I appreciate all the kind words!

Without Reef2Reef I would not be the reefer I am today, and that being said I am happy to be an active and helpful part of this community! My PMs are always open with any questions or even you just want someone to chat reef with or life with!!

If you all have the chance check out my channel on YouTube would greatly appreciate it and all of your support from you amazing reefers!

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all!! I appreciate all the kind words!

Without Reef2Reef I would not be the reefer I am today, and that being said I am happy to be an active and helpful part of this community! My PMs are always open with any questions or even you just want someone to chat reef with or life with!!

If you all have the chance check out my channel on YouTube would greatly appreciate it and all of your support from you amazing reefers!

Welcome to the club bro.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back