Thank You JasonK84, ScooterV and IslandLifeReef

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We at R2R would like to take a moment to congratulate three members on receiving the “Hospitality Award”!

Greeting and assisting new hobbyists is one of the most important functions of this forum. @JasonK84 @ScooterV and @IslandLifeReef you have shown repeatedly that this is a priority and we at R2R would like to recognize you for this. Members like you are what maintains the culture of friendliness that we enjoy here on R2R!

We at R2R would like to thank you for your continued contributions to the members of R2R.

Thank you, Team R2R!

Last edited:

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats @JasonK84 @ScooterV @IslandLifeReef ! Thank you so much for being welcoming to our new members and making them feel at home
congrats-gif-5.gif
#Hospitality

JasonK84

I want more!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's cool. Thanks guys! I know how welcomed you guys made me feel when I joined and wanted to be a part of that!!

R2R is the first forum I've been a member of and see no reason to go anywhere. Thanks for running a friendly forum that I can be a part of.

ScooterV

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well deserved! Scooter didn’t even know me and let me borrow gear to help keep everything alive while I changed houses across town. Good peeps!

LOL, it was no big deal since I was only getting started after moving in. If you needed heaters today I could give you a box full!! I seem to be addicted to heaters :(

Now that I recovered from velvet and a fallow period, and FINALLY adding some coral (Winning coral from WWC was a nice plus) I may need to have you swing by again, have a drink, and give me some coral advice again!!! I also added a 5th Radion but still have some growing towards the lights like a weed, so may try diffusers if they have a Black Friday sale on those.

Last edited:

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 48 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 29 21.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back