Thank you @Just John for your hospitality!!!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We at R2R would like to take a moment to congratulate @Just John on receiving the Hospitality Award!

Greeting and assisting new hobbyists is one of the most important functions of this forum. @Just John you have shown repeatedly that this is a priority and we at R2R would like to recognize you for this. Members like you are what maintains the culture of friendliness that we enjoy here on R2R!

We at R2R would like to thank you for your continued contributions to the members of R2R.

Thank you,
Team R2R

#Hospitality

kittenbritches

The Cat's Pajamas
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hooray and congrats!!

short circuit 80s GIF

Just John

Valuable Member? Seriously?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone! I have always been made to feel welcome here and I think almost everyone who has commented above has given me advice in the past. So, thanks for that help again! When I first joined, someone posted that this was sort of like a family and I agree. It's nice to help welcome others to the group.

JXNATC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We at R2R would like to take a moment to congratulate @Just John on receiving the Hospitality Award!

Greeting and assisting new hobbyists is one of the most important functions of this forum. @Just John you have shown repeatedly that this is a priority and we at R2R would like to recognize you for this. Members like you are what maintains the culture of friendliness that we enjoy here on R2R!

We at R2R would like to thank you for your continued contributions to the members of R2R.

Thank you,
Team R2R

#Hospitality
Great Job GIF by Death Wish Coffee

Just John

Valuable Member? Seriously?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, I got on this morning and it said 60 alerts for me. Most of them are from you liking my old Welcome posts! You must have gone through every one. That was really nice of you to take the time. Thanks!

Back