Thank You Members who volunteered to help for Expo

ConnieHanson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A huge Thank you to those members who volunteered and helped at the Expo it was a long 2 days and those who helped set up and tear down you are dedicated and wonderful members cause that truest is a the grueling part of the show and takes long hours and a lot of physical work. For those who held down the tables during the Expo thank you also it isn’t easy to handle a crowd wanting in or tickets all at the same time. Everyone that volunteers is very appreciated and we couldn’t do this Expo without you!!!!!

CAMAKAZY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A huge Thank you to those members who volunteered and helped at the Expo it was a long 2 days and those who helped set up and tear down you are dedicated and wonderful members cause that truest is a the grueling part of the show and takes long hours and a lot of physical work. For those who held down the tables during the Expo thank you also it isn’t easy to handle a crowd wanting in or tickets all at the same time. Everyone that volunteers is very appreciated and we couldn’t do this Expo without you!!!!!
+1

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back