Thank you @robsworld78 for being excellent!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
congrats12.jpg

RobCamer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ordered my RoboTank and have a fijicube 48 in the crate. Will start my build thread for both once I finally close on our new home and make some upgrades. Chopping at the bit to build the tank!

robsworld78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ordered my RoboTank and have a fijicube 48 in the crate. Will start my build thread for both once I finally close on our new home and make some upgrades. Chopping at the bit to build the tank!
Hey Rob, thanks again! Looking forward to seeing it all come together.

GHOSTLY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats the excellence award?
Congratulations to @robsworld78 for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!!!

Team R2R would like to extend a big thanks for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your posts have been kind and very informative.

Your time and dedication to the forum is what makes us all feel like a big happy family.

Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do.

Congrats @robsworld78!!!!

#Excellence
Cel

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 56 56.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.0%
Back