Thank you @SeahorseKeeper for your hospitality!!!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We at R2R would like to take a moment to congratulate @SeahorseKeeper on receiving the Hospitality Award!

Greeting and assisting new hobbyists is one of the most important functions of this forum. @SeahorseKeeper you have shown repeatedly that this is a priority and we at R2R would like to recognize you for this. Members like you are what maintains the culture of friendliness that we enjoy here on R2R!

We at R2R would like to thank you for your continued contributions to the members of R2R.

Thank you, Team R2R!

#Hospitality

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations @SeahorseKeeper Thank you for being very welcoming too our new members!!:)

G Santana

Hospitality Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations!!!
ZomboMeme 13022021231420.jpg

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
We at R2R would like to take a moment to congratulate @SeahorseKeeper on receiving the Hospitality Award!

Greeting and assisting new hobbyists is one of the most important functions of this forum. @SeahorseKeeper you have shown repeatedly that this is a priority and we at R2R would like to recognize you for this. Members like you are what maintains the culture of friendliness that we enjoy here on R2R!

We at R2R would like to thank you for your continued contributions to the members of R2R.

Thank you, Team R2R!

#Hospitality
Grats! 12k posts, that is a ton!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 48 55.2%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 26 29.9%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back