Thank You! This Hobby & Community Helps Me Through This COVID Time

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to thank everyone for sharing their aquatic knowledge, experience and compassion during these Covid times. I know that this has been around for years but I only discovered this last year.

By luck I started my first 34 gallon aquarium last April. By September I had upgraded to a 90 gallon. Along the way, I found this forum, made many new friends, and have learned so much about reef keeping. Best part, I watch very little television now and read significant less news. That time has been replace by enjoying my aquarium! These have been difficult time for everyone but this hobby has helped me not only cope but manage very well.

Thank you all and best wishes with your aquarium experiences.

Last edited:

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to thank everyone for sharing their aquatic knowledge, experience and compassion during these Covid times. I know that this has been around for years but I only discovered this last year.

But luck I started my first 34 gallon aquarium last April. By September I had upgraded to a 90 gallon. Along the way, I found this forum, made many new friends, and have learned so much about reef keeping. Best part, I watch very little television now and read significant less news. That time has been replace by enjoying my aquarium!

Thank you all and best wishes with your aquarium experience.
thanks. back at ya. :cool:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back