Thank you to the best customers in the industry!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RFG_2018.jpg
As we enter the new year, I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank each and every one of our customers, wholesalers and distributors for an amazing 2017. Our first year well exceeded our expectations and the success of VCA is directly attributed to you – the best customers in the industry.

The response to the Random Flow Generator, not just here in the US, but around the world has been truly humbling, and I am thankful every day for the support you have all shown for our products.

As we move forward through to 2018, we hope you will join us for another amazing year.

Thank you!

Antonio Gutierrez
Owner: Vivid Creative Aquatics
http://vividcreativeaquatics.com

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome and Happy New Year!

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
RFG_2018.jpg
As we enter the new year, I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank each and every one of our customers, wholesalers and distributors for an amazing 2017. Our first year well exceeded our expectations and the success of VCA is directly attributed to you – the best customers in the industry.

The response to the Random Flow Generator, not just here in the US, but around the world has been truly humbling, and I am thankful every day for the support you have all shown for our products.

As we move forward through to 2018, we hope you will join us for another amazing year.

Thank you!

Antonio Gutierrez
Owner: Vivid Creative Aquatics
http://vividcreativeaquatics.com
Happy newyear Antonio!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.8%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 17.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 42.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back