Thank you to the BRS employee who...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

RMS18

I keep water chemistry as my hobby
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to say thank you to who ever from BRS donated their Mr. Chilli ornament!!!

Back story, the day after Christmas our tree fell down in the middle of the night, a bolt from the stand gave out. 6 ft live tree came crashing down destroying tons of ornaments,one of them being my Mr. Chilli which I looked forward to see every year.

My wife called BRS after ordering me a band saw for xmas (win!) and asked if they had anymore of these ornaments.. when she was told no Brad from BRS said let me look around. Well turns out someone donated theirs, and I just received it today!

Thank you guys!!

PXL_20210114_224854651.jpg

OP
OP
RMS18

RMS18

I keep water chemistry as my hobby
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s awesome! Btw, I blame the cat. It’s always the cat when bad stuff happens.
She was sleeping in bed with us, definitely not her

Attachments

• IMG_20201208_171441.jpg
    IMG_20201208_171441.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 40

Reef.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to say thank you to who ever from BRS donated their Mr. Chilli ornament!!!

Back story, the day after Christmas our tree fell down in the middle of the night, a bolt from the stand gave out. 6 ft live tree came crashing down destroying tons of ornaments,one of them being my Mr. Chilli which I looked forward to see every year.

My wife called BRS after ordering me a band saw for xmas (win!) and asked if they had anymore of these ornaments.. when she was told no Brad from BRS said let me look around. Well turns out someone donated theirs, and I just received it today!

Thank you guys!!

PXL_20210114_224854651.jpg

You look the spitting image of MR Chilli!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 35 60.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back